The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Here

" Is Jersey one of those 50 states? I can't recall..... "

Fred, if I didn't know better I might think you were insulting NJ...but of course I know better!

Seriously, NJ is a lovely place. Not all of it, but most of it. Miles of beautiful beaches, woodlands, farmland, and it's full of revolutionary war history. Philadelphia is right over the boarder, but a good portion of the revolutionary war was fought in New Jersey and the surrounding states.

holy heck!! people are talking about jersey!! i just love it so!!! yay!!

it is the bestest state with the worstest reputation. if people only travel through jersey on the turnpike, then i can see how it could be the stench pot of the U.S.
but if you travel around it, it is all so beautiful. and it encompasses so many parts of the U.S. it really has it all. the country, the woods, the great pizza , and most importantly, the jersey shore beaches and boardwalks. there is nothing that could compare.

grand maestro, care to share??

Re: Re: New Here

Welcome to the forum, pc74!

I got in my first car accident in New Jersey.

Actually, I had my first real, wanted, romantic kiss there, too. In an outdoor cafe under a tree strung with white lights.

So I like New Jersey.

Hi, am quite new too and love the site already. everyone is cool and guess what, you can talk about columbo all the time...and noone tells you to shut up! have fun, hope to speak soon.