Return to Website

DEVON Genealogy Forum

This Forum is provided for those researching their Ancestry, particularly those with Devon Ancestors. Please feel free to post your queries and research interests on this board and anything else genealogical. This is your Genealogy Board, so virtually anything goes! Messages posted to this board are automatically sent to me and ALL SPAM DELETED. Happy Hunting to you all! Your Host: Sue Davey

DEVON Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bustard family broadclyst.

I am looking for any bustards particularly parents/ grandparents of William bustard born around 1806-1811 broadclist Devon. He married Mary Ann Vincent in broadclist and is on the 1841 census as a carpenter living on the Heath? Again in 1851 census as the landlord of the black dog inn broadclist. Would be v grateful for any further info!

Re: Bustard family broadclyst.

William Bustard and his wife Mary Ann Bustard (nee Vincent) moved to London between 1851 and 1861. In the 1861 and Censuses, they lived at 36 Burton Street, St. Pancras, London. He died in 1881; Mary Ann died in 1867. They had a bunch of children (William, Mary Ann, Frances, John, James, Thomas and Charles Vincent that I know of). William and some of his sons became pianoforte makers.