Return to Website

DEVON Genealogy Forum

This Forum is provided for those researching their Ancestry, particularly those with Devon Ancestors. Please feel free to post your queries and research interests on this board and anything else genealogical. This is your Genealogy Board, so virtually anything goes! Messages posted to this board are automatically sent to me and ALL SPAM DELETED. Happy Hunting to you all! Your Host: Sue Davey

DEVON Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waller/Voysey/Quick/Pleace

I have been researching my family tree for some years, my great grandmother was Agnes Quick born 1858 Tiverton to John & Rebecca Quick. John was the son of James Quick who married Jane Waller. Jane's sister Elizabeth married John Voysey.
Agnes married John Voysey 28 November 1883, who was her father's cousin. The Wallers, Voysey's and Quick's seem to have cousins marrying cousins and has proved very tricky. I would love to hear from anyone connected with any of these family tree's.
I have been very lucky in my research, and have been given a lot of help, but finally I have reached Anstice Waller who died in 1701 Morebath.