Return to Website

DEVON Genealogy Forum

This Forum is provided for those researching their Ancestry, particularly those with Devon Ancestors. Please feel free to post your queries and research interests on this board and anything else genealogical. This is your Genealogy Board, so virtually anything goes! Messages posted to this board are automatically sent to me and ALL SPAM DELETED. Happy Hunting to you all! Your Host: Sue Davey

DEVON Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walter Murch and Deborah Cornish

Hi…my name is Cliff Murch and I live in the state of Maine in the US. I am a descendent of the Murch family and I believe my descendents from the UK immigrated to the US around 1700. I am looking for more information around a Walter Murch and Deborah Cornish who I believe were born somewhere in Devon around the 1680’s. It appears one of their children, John, was born around 1701.

Do you know how I might be connected to a Murch or someone who is researching or has researched the Murch family in your area or organization. I might be planning a trip to the UK at some point in the future and would like to make a visit to the area if I can find more information. I saw one of your posts on ancestry.com.

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Cliff Murch