Return to Website

DEVON Genealogy Forum

This Forum is provided for those researching their Ancestry, particularly those with Devon Ancestors. Please feel free to post your queries and research interests on this board and anything else genealogical. This is your Genealogy Board, so virtually anything goes! Messages posted to this board are automatically sent to me and ALL SPAM DELETED. Happy Hunting to you all! Your Host: Sue Davey

DEVON Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POLAND/BURN/STRANG FAMILIES, DEVON

Looking for information onn Zebulon POLAND and Elizabeth BURN, married 6 March 1780, Stokeinteignhead, Devon. I need birth/death dates for them, as well as all dates for parents/siblings. They are my 4th great grandparents.

Their son John married Susannah STRANG 27 Dec 1810. I have dates and parentage for John, however I only birth 1789 and death 1875 for Susannah. I also require information on her parents/siblings.

annette

Re: POLAND/BURN/STRANG FAMILIES, DEVON

I believe I have some information on the family if you are still interested. If it's the same family, the Strang/Polands of Shaldon married into the Goldsworthy family (my grandmother's side of the family). According to my family tree software, and trusting I've pieced all the info together correctly, Susannah Strang is my 1st cousin 5 times removed.

Re: POLAND/BURN/STRANG FAMILIES, DEVON

Have just located this message. ANY information you have on the Poland/Strang families would be greatly appreciated. I am a direct descendant of them.

thanx Annette