ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You had a reunion???

Hey Guys! What's this I heard about an Alecstar reunion a few weeks ago? I just heard about it. (too late) I usually get something in an email from you or hear about it on the radio. There was nothing. What happened?

Re: You had a reunion???

You did not hear about it because what occurred was not an official Alecstar reunion. Jack and Tim (who are in Smart Alec) invited Harold and Dick to play a few Alecstar songs with their band. Even though a picture of Alecstar was posted on their Facebook page advertising a "mini reunion", it in essence was a partial reunion. You can't have an Alecstar reunion without the guy that not only wrote almost every song, but sang them as well. That being George. In very small print under the picture (that has been used in all official reunions...which is misleading) it was mentioned that George would not be there. I have booked/managed all of Alecstar's reunions and was not part of this. If the band does ever have another REAL reunion, it will be with ALL the members and you will hear about it.