ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome!

Welcome to our website! We hope you enjoy your trip back thru the years with us. Please feel free to leave a message. Let us know where you first saw the band and where your favorite places were to come out and see us. Or perhaps what your favorite Alecstar song was. Maybe even some great memory you have of an Alecstar show. Anything you want to! Leave a message... we want to hear from you....... The Alecstar Band

Re: Welcome!

I first saw Alecstar at the Rock N Rye in Lake George, NY. George was on drums, and there was nobody to man the sound board. George asked me to try to keep the crowd away from it.
I did alot of partying over the years with the band there, and at MacMatt's, Hullabaloo, Allen's, Sky Harbor, Lost Horizon. New Years Eve was always a blast, as was the time Alecstar opened for Loverboy @ Allen's. One thing was certain, anytime I went to see Alecstar, I always had a rockin good time!!!

The Hullaballoo was the first place I saw the band play. Combining covers and great originals, I saw this band every time they played around
Albany. Showing up with a bottle of Jack Daniels meant the night was going to be raucus. Cannonballl. I'll post more stories as I remember them. Til then , Peace.
P.S. See you all at Turning Stone.

I first saw Alecstar at the Ole Barn in Inlet!! It was love at first sight!! I was a bartender at the Freight House in East Rochester and bugged my boss till he booked them. I can't believe my husband recognized the name on a radio ad while driving through Rome today. Trying to get in touch with the old gang(Margie, Debbie, Katie) to see who wants to go. Got to hurry as I see the best seats are already gone. Can't wait to see you!!!
Susan

Susan, Nobody seems to remember a unicorn. Maybe it was something that somebody brought up to the stage one night. We don't remember LOTS of things! This year we are trying to arrange to get a large meeting room so that we can spend some time with our fans after the show is over. We hope you (and anyone else who wants to) will stop in and see us..... See you in September...... Oh yeah... thanks for bugging your boss!