ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greetings from AZ

Hey, George! Greetings from Lake George! I wondered where you had settled. So good to know that you are doing well. My brother Stan & I are looking forward to the Turning Stone concert. It will be great to see you and hear the music again live! I know that the place will be packed, but I hope we get a chance to chat. My friend Trisha Marsh moved out to Gilbert, AZ last spring. so you never know...might see you around sometime. Stay well, Keep rockin!

George!! Whaddya doing in Arizona?? My aunt lives in Phoenix but I've never been out to visit. It's amazing the great response I have had about the old pics of you guys and Flyers on my site. Looking forward to seeing you in September!

Hi George, how are things in the dry city of Phoenix? Looking forward to seeing you guys play again!! Seeing you on drums and lead vocals at the same time is a trip through time, but a good one!! Can't wait for the CD. Would love to see you guys play out at a bar one of these years!! Memories of when I first saw you guys play out!! Rock On!!! Brian Brennan