ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. Fun

HiYA Jack! I see from reading the board your son is just a "chip off the o'l block"!! Well good for him!! As I was telling your wife, I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with anyone last time at the Turning Stone, but we'll be down front this time!!

Hey, Jack! Great to hear from all you guys! I think the last time I saw you was at a club in Glens Falls when you were with Dave Fibiger in SmartAlec! Wow! I remember so many after parties all over the state. My brother Stan and
I are looking forward to the Turning Stone event. It will be fun to see George on drums like when I first saw you at the Rock n Rye in Lake George! I am trying to get my cousin Dorie to go, too. Thank you for bringing us the music again. See you soon!

Mr Fun Jack, Whats Up!!! The days of seeing Alecstar and partying with you backstage, those were the days!!Mark will be there with me in September, he missed the last time you played at Turning Stone, and he won't miss it this time!! Would love to see you guys play out at a bar again, what memories!!! Rock On Jack, keep in touch!! Brian Brennan