ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: First Time I saw Alecstar

I, too, remember seeing Alecstar at Indian Kettles, in Hagus, NY!! I also was friends with Maria from Gloversville (and Chrisanne, and Rosie)! I am sure that we must have crossed paths a few times over the years. My first time seeing Alecstar was in 1978 @ Rock n Rye in Lake George. I told my uncle Joe who owned the club "this band is has what it takes, you HAVE to have them back!" and he did...many, many times!
You are right about making friends along the way. The people that came out to see Alecstar were always friendly, outgoing, party people! Can't wait to feel that vibe again!

Re: Re: Re: First Time I saw Alecstar

For this fan of the band, it was at the Hullabaloo in Rensselaer. They played all the good songs with the heavy covers. And afterward , the boys in the band were more than happy to let me help load the gear onto the truck. After that first time, whenever the fellas came to town, it was a bottle of Jack and good times for all.