ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOUR

Hi, I just want to say that I was on my way to work, looking like a zombie when all of a sudden an advertisement came on about Alecstar at the Turning Stone and the song - give me the time to change- blasting out, sounding so cool and I immediately snapped out of my dull life being a 40 year old, and then getting butterflies and a huge smile on my face,and getting so excited, and so perked that I can't believe how much they can SNAP YOU BACK TO LIFE, and now all of a sudden I remember why life was so much more exciting when I used to go see the band when they played all around in clubs in this area. I don't know what it is. I think it's the awesome way they sound and how cool they look. Sorry to sound so ass kissing but it is so true. xoxo

Re: WOUR

Hey, that's exactly how I felt when I heard about the Turning Stone show.
Like I was 18 again!
Can't wait till next Saturday!!

Re: Re: WOUR

Got that right, I can't wait to get a DVD and put it on my 62 inch screen tv and it'l be like they're right in my living room. My cousin lives in Dallas Texas and she said she was suprised to see such a great band up here in what she called the boondocks, when she saw them with me back in the 1980's, and the bands out there today just don't make that zing go through you.

Re: Re: Re: WOUR

Alecstar is definitely one of the best things to come out of the "boondocks"!!!
I can't wait to watch the DVD and re-live some of those nights that are a little hazy in my "80's" memories!!!