ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow !! Hi guys

I can't believe I found this site !! You guys were a part of my youth . My friend John Bellinger and I used to see you guys religiously at McMatts Ale House in Fulton County . I'm sure you remember that place . Jack ! you were always a blast to party with . I remember you turned me on to a shot called " test tube baby " ..Cant believe I remember that after 20 yrs..lol If you guys do another show I am there ! I have a vinal demo from you guys back when Tim joined .
Hope to see you guys in the future..
Best Regards..
John

Re: Wow !! Hi guys

John, We have put you on our emailing list so that you will be kept up to date on whats going on. McMatts was a great place to play and a favorite of the band. As far as Jacks "shot's" go, it's possible he had one for each and every bar the band played in. He and Harry would often guest bartend at the Poor House North in Liverpool, where Jack would put his inventive mixing talents to the test. You never knew what you were getting... regardless of what you asked for! Thanks for checking in.... The Alecstar Band

Re: Re: Wow !! Hi guys

Thanks for adding me to the email list . Keep in touch guys ..
JB