ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
McMatts! I just talked to MATT....WE WANT ANOTHER REUNION!!!

Hey all Alecstar fans....who use to go to McMatts in Johnstown.

I just found Matt and called him! I haven't seen Matt since his bar burned to the ground in...'86? He would LOVE to see an Alecstar reunion in '06. If you guys (the band) would do a reunion in '06 all of us from Matts would go! There are some of us still in NY, some in Florida, and me...in Boston.

Re: McMatts! I just talked to MATT....WE WANT ANOTHER REUNION!!!

Rosie, As far as a reunion this year goes we are not certain there will be one. We are looking into the possibility of doing a show but the odds are 50/50 it will happen. If we do not then the next show will not be until next year. It's tough when you have the band living in four different states. (Arizona / Florida / Georgia (Timmy just moved there) and NY). Tell Matt we all said hello and to check out our website if he hasn't already. And have him send his email address in (Contact button) so he (and anybody else who's reading this) will be on our emailing list. Thanks for checking in Rosie! The Alecstar Band

Re: McMatts! I just talked to MATT....WE WANT ANOTHER REUNION!!!

Rosie ,
I never missed an Alecstar show @ Mcmatts .All my bandmates at the time would gather in the parking lot for a pre party ..lol ahh those were the days . Long live Alecstar . Do you remember the Bronze Bell ?
JB

Re: Re: McMatts! I just talked to MATT....WE WANT ANOTHER REUNION!!!

Forget about MCMatts, The Connection is still opened
believe it or not. I just stumbled upon your website and
it is awesome. It is like literally stepping into a time
machine. I was at one of the last shows you guys did at
The Connection and remember the sadness of the band going
different ways, but I always thought I'd see you guys again
But somehow you go back to college, get married, have three
children, and miss all the great music put out by the amazing
bands from central New York. I am so glad you are guys
are stil rockin' even if it's in 4 different states. I'm so sorry
to have missed the reunion shows, but will be sure to catch the one in
2007. Thanks for the trip back in time. Liz Carey