Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Jimi

Jimi... any chance the newest post could appear at the top of the forum???? Not nit picken, but it would be easier to use.

Re: Hey Jimi

Yes Bob, as soon as the majority of team owners have checked-in I plan to change the settings so the most recent post will be at the top.
I did this intentionally to keep the "Welcome" post at the top at the beginning.
I had plans to keep the draft at the top, but I'm sure everyone could still find it even if it is at the bottom.

Bob, posts that are "sticky's" are always at the top first and the non-sticky's are most recent first usually with the last post bumping the topic to the top. You'll get used to the format, It works better on "threaded style" rather than "board style". I like this style better anyway Jimi..

Whoops, meant works better on "board style". Anyway...

Re: Re: Hey Kelly

Hi Kelly. Sounds like you know your Sticky's. I just figured it out when I transferred to this new forum. That, plus putting a lock on it.
As for a preference of stlye, I'm assumimg that each one of you can choose either Board or Threaded. That's the way the setting is.
I personally like threaded, but I see what you mean about using sticky's. Looks better on board style.
I do not plan on using them much. Only for important matters, and then those will only be temporary.

Re: Re: Re: Hey Kelly

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Re: Hey Ted

I'm not going to try and explain it all to you Ted, but I do want you to know that you have two options when it comes to viewing the main Forum page.
When you first log on to the forum, at the top reads, 'Old Glory Baseball League', under that is the two Baseballs and 2009. Below that to the left it says either, 'Switch to Board Style' or 'Switch to Threaded Style'. I prefer the Threaded Style forum myself.
What is yours set at? Which one do you like best?

Re: Re: Hey Ted

Thanks Jimi,i've seen the board style before but mine is set to thread which I like much better