Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown is On for MLBN

Less than an hour to go. This is very close to feeling like a kid on Christmas morning.

Re: Countdown is On for MLBN

the Dish Network still doesn't have the baseball packages, and i still keep complaining to them. oh, well . . .

Re: Re: Countdown is On for MLBN

Les ,I had Dish,now have DirectTV,much better

Looks like it's channel 407 for this Comcast subscriber. It's showing current WS reruns now - I have a Hot Stove show set to record for my first impression...

Kelly, thanks for enlightening me about recording. I have comcast and a DVR, but the on screen programing does not show the dot for recording. Now that I know you can record I will call comcast and see why I can't.

Wow, slept in today because I started watching this channel at about 11:00 last night...until 3:00! Lots of stuff probably will loop but I'm enjoying the content very much. From Nolan Ryan's 7 no-hitters to an interview with Cameron Maybin to trade analysis', it's pretty cool. I like the diversity of the content, they have a way of keeping you sucked in for sure. Don't know how everyone feels about Harold Reynolds but I really like the guy. Good first impression for me anyway

Reynolds is a classy guy.This show is outstanding.Watched the perfect game for the 1st time & the Larsen,Yogi commentary was what made the show.A must see for all baseball fans.