Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baseball Talk

You guys that are reading the recently released Baseball mags, any of you care to share some of your thoughts on what you've read so far?

Re: Baseball Talk

So far I've looked at their draft and top prospects. I like the fact that both Pujols and Sizemore are in everyone's top 10 picks since they're both in my Yankee Doodles team; but I'm still going back and forth on who's going to be my 3rd one between Beckett, Bay and Soto and the magazine didn't shed any light for me on this decision. The other thing they point out is how much HRs have declined in the recent seasons; I knew they had but I was still surprised at the amount.

Re: Re: Baseball Talk

I was not happy when my #1 draft pick was traded from Col.to the A's.But don't despair,the A's just signed Giambino to protect Holliday. They can't pitch around him now.He may only hit .260 but he's a threat every time he steps in the box.Holliday may lead the league in hitting this year.As HRs are only 2 points he will get more 2B &3Bs.Now I need him to stay healthy.No mags yet,usually wait til Fla.

How's that sore knee doing Jose? I'm hoping to hear that it's nothing serious.

Re: Baseball Talk

The knee is doing fine- nothing serious, very little soreness. I dodged another bullet . Tomorrow they're expecting 6-10 inches of the white stuff during the day.

No Mags for me yet. Just can't get rev'ed up for baseball yet. We have 6 to 8 inches of the white stuff coming tonight. As to the weak Natives, Utley and A. Ramirez are locks but that third spot is a tough call.

Re: Bob's Baseball Talk

It'll come Bob, one of these mornings you'll wake up and say it's time to . season is here

Re: Re: Bob's Baseball Talk

I am SURE you are correct Jimi.