Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Month From Today

We will all be posting our 3 keepers here. Two weeks after that, the 2009 OGBL Draft begins

Re: One Month From Today

Wow... only a month. Hard to believe with the temp in single digits tonight. Utley, Ramirez, and Mr. X.

Re: Re: One Month From Today

Bob,looks like VicMart is history.Glad you picked 1 spot before me last yr.Maybe you can get him in round 6

Nice to hear, especially when it's also going to be in the single digits temperature overnight and the high tomorrow is going to be in the teens. I picked up my second fantasy baseball magazine today- the one put out by fanball.com- it's actually pretty good. This is how I keep "warm" in the dog days of winter.

I'm not sure if I should feel a little guilty or not on this one. I went out and played 18 today, in a short sleeve shirt and shorts! I was actually sweating a little. I can't ever remember doing such a thing in the middle of January??

Jimi... you SHOULD feel guilty. We are -3 already tonight and headed for around -10 degrees. I hear the Sporting News Mag is out in the news stands. Ted, what makes you think VMart won't be my third keeper???

Guilty?You should be whipped & beaten

Re: Re: Re: One Month From Today

He's going in 7th round in mock drafts.Of course if you don't protect him someone will scoop him up.

Re: Golfing in Florida

Won't be long now Ted. You are taking your clubs with you, right?

Re: Re: Golfing in Florida

Probably leaving 1st week in Feb with the wife & clubs.Hopefully I'll get to use them.

When you said "Hopefully I'll get to use them", were you referring to the clubs or to the wife and the clubs?

Good one Jose

Re: Re: Golfing in Florida

OOPS! after I posted it & read it I knew one of you would call me on it.Just the clubs,but we are still honeymooning.

Re: Re: Re: One Month From Today

Yeah, and one month is Pitchers and Catchers. Maybe I need to plan a Florida Spring Training Trip soon... mmm