Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Change In Ownership

The OGBL has had a change in ownership. Jim Christie, owner of the 12th Cavalry has stepped aside and will not be with us for the upcoming 2009 season. Sorry to see Jim leave, but it was his decision as he felt he couldn't commit enough time to the team and the league.

The OGBL will now welcome it's newest member as the new team owner. He's a former TBOS member, Earl Barnard.

Re: Change In Ownership

Hey Earl,let me be the 1st to welcome you aboard.Any truth to your changing the team name to The Obaminations?

Re: Re: Change In Ownership

Welcome Earl !
Don't let Ted cause you any trouble, he is getting a little senile. We have to put up with him because not all of us are perfect.

Re: Change In Ownership

Welcome aboard Earl. This league is a lot of fun and filled with a lot of classy guys and now that you're in it even more so.

Re: Re: Change In Ownership

Earl, refresh my memory . . . what was the name of your team in TBOS ?

Re: Re: Re: Change In Ownership

Thanks for the welcome guys. Should be a fun league. Ted-No truth to me naming my team Obaminations!! haha. Don't get me started on that. This is a politically correct league isn't it? lol Been sick with head cold for few days here, so I know I'm a little slow to respond to your comments, but they are appreciated. When I first scanned the OGBL site rules, I though what have I got myself into. I'll probably be the one to use an illegal 2 stepper or not drop a dl person in time, and therby get some of the negative points. It is like golf isn't it, lower is better? I'll try to not let you guys down.(to much). My team name in TBOS(and most other lgs I've been in) was Dugout Diamonds.
Again, thanks for the invite.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Change In Ownership

Obamination lol Earl. Welcome to the Rookie corner. You and I will have a little side game for the trophy as newbies in this league. By the way it's Air Force 1 that Obamination flies on... hehe!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Change In Ownership

Welcome Earl