Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
$$$$$$$$$$$

Jimi....... I may have missed it, but when are you accepting our league fee's of $ 50.00?

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

Bob is looking for a senior citizen discount

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

Bob, it can be sent in anytime you feel like doing it. I haven't set a date that it is due yet. I don't know everyone's financial situation and I'm hoping that the entry fee will not be a problem for any of our league members.

Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

Well, as not to discriminate against our younger league members, I have given all team owners the same discount this year, a savings of $12.42.

Since you all were kind enough to let me win last year I decided the least I could do is pay for the league from the money you guys "gave" me.

Re: Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$..Jimi

Jimi...Not at all necessary to discount anybody, and I can garentee you NOBODY "gave" you the Champonship last year.

Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

I agree..hopefully not a problem. I look at it as a hobby and as hobbies go $50 or so dollars for a whole year is about as cheap as a hobby can be. (for some of you, even a chance to win some of it back)

Re: Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

I hope the discount thing was a joke, cuz winning fair and square means u keep the winnings.

Re: Re: Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

What X-ray said. I know I need to settle-up somehow because I didn't win SQUAT last year. Jimi, feel free to send me a bill for 08 at least. I'll check CBS to see if it's still there when I get home. I may work for a bank but I don't want any handouts! Besides, I'm playing some poker tomorrow and I fully expect to make my entry fees in a couple of games

Re: Re: Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

Ray, It was a little joke as for calling it a discount. What it's really called is, "there is no charge to league members for playing in the OGBL". The $50 entry fee goes entirely to the prize money.
You can argue it if you like, but it will get you nowhere. I know some other commissioners (with CBS) who that do the same thing. For me, it's my way of showing appreciation to each of you for playing in our league!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

Kelly, I had actually forgot all about the books on 2008. If you really want to know, and it sounds like you do, you made 13 transactions at $1 each.
You can find this by going to our OGBL League Home, under the League Home tab you click on History. Then 2008, then Transactions Reports.