Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First 2 are set in stone

Barry: My first 2 picks are set in stone: Pujols and Sizemore. It's the 3rd pick that Ray and I and a few others, perhaps, are having a tough time deciding. My 3rd pick could be Soto, Beckett, Roberts, Bay. You could make a strong argument for each of those and that's what make the choice difficult. Pujols and Sizemore are a no brainer.

Re: First 2 are set in stone

Jose... I'll trade you your frist two for my first two.

Re: Re: First 2 are set in stone

Bob, i was all set to trade Ryan Howard to you for Travis Hafner, but then i remembered you don't approve of trading, so i guess i'm stuck with Howard. Good luck with Hafner!!! seriously, my 3 keepers are pretty easy: Ryan Howard, Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler. and then i gotta hope there's some good pitching left in the draft. last year i had Verlander on his way to his first Cy Young, or so i thought. and as miserable as he was, he still turned out to be my best starter. so i gotta find a couple of sleepers, maybe, in the draft. maybe David Price or Max Scherzer.

Re: Re: Re: First 2 are set in stone

Les..... you are starting out so far ahead of me that it gives me a headache. And, no I will not trade you Hafner (who I don't own) for Howard who I am sure you will.

Re: Re: Re: Re: First 2 are set in stone

I wish I had the save level of problem. Rollin is a reasonable but not strong round two pick. Beyond that I'm not sure I have folks worth a 1st and 3rd round pick. Vlad used to be a strong round 1 guy, but I'm not even sure he is a round 3 anymore. AGon is young and likely next best, but that ties up a position that there might be better available with my first round pick.