Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mock Drafting

If any of you are interested, I've set up a draft for Tuesday night. It starts at 8:00PM ET, it's a 24 round 2-minute draft. It's 12 teams, H2H Points style.
Four spots are already taken and they usually fill up.
I do one of these custom drafts every Tuesday night. To find the draft, go to couchmanagers, on the main Baseball page you will find it under "Custom Mock Drafts" listed as "Tuesday 8:00PM ET H2H 2 min. Draft".
It's open to everyone, so if you want a certain spot you should act fast.

Re: Mock Drafting

Darn, CM is blocked at work too

Re: Re: Mock Drafting

How long does it usually take? At max 2 minutes per pick that is close to 12 hours.

Re: Mock Drafting

can't find it listed jimbo

Re: Re: Re: Mock Drafting

We finished tonight's draft 2h 15m. Some guys have to leave so they set their auto to A. When going 25 rounds about half the teams make it all the way through. Only the dedicated last'em out.
If all 12 teams stayed on it takes around 3 hours.

Re: Re: Mock Drafting

That's because it was already filled Ray. I'll be doing it again next Tuesday at 8:00 PM.

There are other custom drafts you can sign up for. Although most use a roto style rosters and draft a lot of relief pitchers.

Re: Re: Re: Mock Drafting

WOW - it must have filled fast cuz I looked this morn befor i went to work and didn't see it. I started to watch it when u started and I was hoping u did kick rocket out. LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mock Drafting

Ray, next time give me a phone call, I'll boot out a no show and you could then claim the spot.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mock Drafting

Maybe it wasn't posted right when you looked this morning. Fast Custom drafts do not stay on the signup board if I don't stay in the draft. I think I left the draft a couple times this morning.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mock Drafting

Oh, that was what happen Jim. I tried to sign up before work as soon as I read your message but couldn't find it. When i came home from work tonite, I looked again but then it was after 7.