Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Night GameS

OGBL Week #12 looks to get mighty exciting come this Sunday afternoon/evening. Being this is a Super Week, everyone has 8 games going, and then you add the extra MLB game on Sunday night. Besides the ESPN game, NYY@LAD, there is HOS@TEX, both starting around 8:00 ET.

SP matchups,
Pettitte (Generals) Vs Kershaw (Generals)
Oswalt (20th Maine) Vs Hunter (MinuteMen)

With all the added players going, there most likely will be some lead changes happening. Should be an interesting evening in the OGBL

Re: Sunday Night GameS

I'm not complaining but someone said I'd be happy because Hughes was skipped giving Pettitte 2 starts.Only problem is he's going against Kershaw.I need a pitcher's duel with lots of Ks.3-2 Yanks with Andy getting the W.

I am in your corner Ted !! Of course that would require a Mo save as well.

You can look at the negative side or you can look at the positive side. ANY points you get from Pettitte's second start will be a bonus that you wouldn't have got had he not been moved up, and any extra points you get in a super week could be huge.

I actually went with a pitchers dual (Danks/Dempster), not much can go wrong in those in this format. 5 points for the win can easily be made up with a losing pitcher getting a bunch of k's and an 8-inning complete game. You just got to hope at least one of them gets the win.