Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
biggest loser

OK guys ... time to fess up to your biggest screw-up. Mine is easy. I cut Konerko on 4/1. His 500+ point total for year is higher than any single batter on my team including my keepers. Argh! To make matters worse, he was picked up by Cruisers on 4/8 ... so I effectively handed him the Division.

PS: I picked up Rowand, who got about 300 points and didn't stay on the team long.

Re: biggest loser

And I for one think you are a swell guy for letting me have Konerko! I managed to draft him on 3 other teams. Dont over think it BRO...you had a very good year! Congrats

My worst move was dropping Corey Hart and his 456 points. To be honest, I dont remember why I did that. There is a good possibility that my brother stole my password and did it while I wasnt paying attention!? Big brothers are like that.

That was a good one Mark :):):):)

Mine was taking Burnett so soon. Easy to say in hindsight I guess but I thought pitching in the lower half of the Yankee rotation = easy wins. If someone starts a best move thread, that would be drafting Cargo. Scary splits but I can manage that :)