Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Giants vs. Rangers

The Phillies and Yankees were the favorites going into the LCS but the Giants and Rangers came out the winners.
There are at least 4 of us in the OGBL who are pretty excited about the 2010 World Series.

Go Giants!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVdbfyvwso

Anyone Need Tickets For Game #1??

Check out the prices for tickets at game #1. I realize that these are being re-sold, but $500+ for SRO is crazy!

http://www.preferredseat.com/san_francisco_giants/1029199/

After viewing this I have definitely decided to NOT even try going. It'll be radio and TV for us.

Re: Go Giants!

Loved the video and I can see you loving it too; its lyrics hit it right on the nail for you Giants fans.I got a kick when I saw a fan with a t-shirt that said: "Let Tim smoke". Go Giants.

Let Tim Smoke

Jose, when I went to the Giant-Dodger game last month I seen a number of those T-shirts floating around.

Looks like a Nix vs. Bernard Series.I gotta go with the brothers in 5.

By the way I will not be able to watch the WS as our cable co.is fighting with Fox for the past 2 weeks & has blocked out channel 5 & 9.At least I won't have to listen to mccarver.

Gotta go with the Rangers because of AL and my favorite son CLIFF LEE. Hope that boy finds a CC contract in New York for Chrstmas. I believe that is 16o million for six years.

Back on the Bandwagon.After listening to our fearless leader for the past 5 years tell me he was no longer a Giant fan he is back.Can't say I blame him tho.I agonized all year when they never got Sanchez any runs then playoff week they went nuts for Brian.Well,you have been rewarded because here they are in the WS.I hope it goes 7 for the 4 of you who are really rooting for your team.Watch out for Buster Posey.

Re: For Ted

Hey Ted, of course I'm rooting for the Giants. And they are doing everything possible to pull me back into being a die-hard fan. So far I am hanging back, not giving my heart-n-soul to them.
I nearly died in 2002, and I vowed then to use self control emotionally, and take the games much more lightly than I did in those days. With that being said, I've been a fan since '62 and they've never won the series, so you know what I'd love to see.

Re: For Jimi

I know they are still in your heart.I was a NY Ranger fan since 1952 & they finally won the Stanley Cup in 1994 so maybe it's your turn.I never gave up on them tho.After they won I hardly watched them anymore.All I wanted was 1 Cup in my lifetime & they gave it to me. I sent in my keeper amount.