Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's make a deal!

Re-thinking my keepers, and am offering 2B Ricky Weeks for trade. He should score about 500 pts again this yr, and could help several of your teams. He was the 8th top scorer of ALL batters last yr. I would like an outfielder for him. Make offers before the trading deadline runs out.

Re: Let's make a deal!

see, this is what i'm talking about. let's get some general manager action going before we turn into the field managers again.

I'd like to, as off season trading is fun. But with the players I have it's best I don't even try to trade, I figure nobody wants any of them.

Well, as you all know I just LOVE trading. But Earl I don't want to push Utley out of his starting job.

I still see some teams that could mutually benefit from some trading.

Barry and I made one. Who else has one brewing before the deadline.

Ray I think you got the short straw on that one, but you can't win them all. ****oops, maybe not..just went to Fantistics and they don't have Howard rated in the top 50....is he hurt or something???

Bob: I need you to be more clear- do you think Ray got the better deal or not. Ray got Howard and Barry got Shoo. Ray needed another hitter like I need a whole in my head.

Hole

Jose.... My brain is fried these days. I meant Howard to be the main point producer, didn't come out that way. But, Jose a word of warning if Ted wakes up in Fla and finds you butchering WHOLE and HOLE your in for a lot of dissing.

Earl-I was actually going to offer you a trade for Weeks but I was going to give you a sp instead of an OF. I'd be more than happy to give you my entire OF for Weeks but I'm thinking you wouldn't like that deal

The last time I looked the top 300 list had Weeks and Latos right next to each other. If this trade interests you at all, just let me know.

BOB - I honestly think that in our scoring system, Choo could very well outscore Howard this year and is also a safer option. But, the trade is good for me by having a quality 1B and also for Barry to give him more balance and flexibility at DH.

Hey guys - The OGBL trading period ends on the 20th. Last chance for a few good deals to be made before the draft.

Ray and Barry...I can't tell you how glad I am that you both improved your teams.

well Bob, at least, Barry and I will be bumping our heads against each other this year.

You guys are in one tough division !!