Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ADJUSTMENT

Jimi and guys... I think the 20th Mainine needs two less wins adjusted to their record. The Minutemen and the Heroes each should have one more win. I hope I am correct in that, would hate to screw up again. ****Speaking of screwing up the stockhlders of First Movement ( the parent company of the 20th Maine) will be voting shortly on manager Bob Oberlin's contract...seems his fate is on the line with a ton of bad choices...i.e. like not keeping Jay Bruce and Jacob ellsbury. The stockholders just can't believe that anyone would be that stupid. And this kid Santana that Oberlin was so high on needs to be benched. In fact Manny Acta of the Indians has requested the benching of Carlos Santana in the Old Glory League as a means to break him out of his season long slump. Manny said " if Oberlin benchs him then he will start to hit".

Re: ADJUSTMENT

No, the standings are correct. The 19 points from Hudson's 2nd start have been deducted (although it still has Hudson for 34) from your week total of 307.67. The 288.67 points is the correct total.

Re: ADJUSTMENT

Thanks Jimi...sorry again, I didn't do the math. I may have slept better if I had realized that I squeezed out two EXTRA wins. ( the board at FIRST MOVEMENT will be happy with the wins, but mad at me for trying to give them away)