Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matt Moore

WOW..Jimi's keeper is outstanding. Watch out for a rebound from the minutemen. Not only does he have the first pick but he doesn't have to use it on Matt Moore. A VERY NICE job of managing Jimi.

Re: Matt Moore

Will Moore be considered a ML if he makes 3 or more starts in the playoffs?

Bob, it's going to take a whole lot more than the 1st pick and a rookie SP to turn my team around!
As good as Moore has looked so far, once MLB hitters figure him out he won't be quite as dominating. Remember how David Price began?

Answer to Ted's question, Playoff stats do not count as regular season stats, both for MLB and the OGBL.

Moore looks like a good one, for sure.

This is looking like a major Bro screw-up. I beat Jimi by a week to MMoore but at the last second decided that TB's rotation had so many good SP it was unclear he would be in the rotation in 2012.

I picked up the Miller kid in StL instead based on Fantistics advice.

Barry..Interesting, I give Fantastics credit for totaling screwing up ALL my drafts this year. First time ( and the last) that I used their software. Back to the books next year. I really do love Lyle Logan's 14 day rotations, however.

I only use Fantistics for rotation help also. Just no time to keep track myself.

I used to use Fantistics for rotation info, but for some reason haven't used it the last few yrs. Didn't it change to a pay service, or is it still free?

Earl...the "small package" is about $ 30. If you buy the draft downloads and the works it is about $ 60. I am back the cheap one for next year.

I guess I'm cheap. I don't pay for fantasy research stuff, except for about one or two magazines each yr.

Earl....that is because you are brighter than some of us.