Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Division Alignment

We will be setting up the 2012 OGBL divisions sometime this week. We already know that ARoxx is in the Red, the Doodles are in the White and the Eyes Of Texas are in the Blue. The rest of us will be randomly selected to fill in the vacancies.
This year Kelly will be drawing the letters and posting the results here on this forum. He will not know any one's letter. The other 8 teams in the drawing will be receiving their letter via e-mail, coming out Monday night.
Kelly will do the draw during the week, you can check in here to see what division your letter gets picked for.

Re: Division Alignment

Hi guys.

I have a very long day at work tomorrow and 10 of us are going to a hockey game after! ..but am free the rest of the week. I will have the results posted Wednesday evening at the latest :)

-Kelly

Kelly ... where are your priorities? Work? Hockey? We are talking 2012 Baseball here. Let's get on it!

Here are the results (yes, I.C.E. was totally random!)

Jimi, what's my letter!

Red 1 - America Roxx
Red 2 - I
Red 3 - C
Red 4 - E

White 1 - Yankee Doodles
White 2 - B
White 3 - H
White 4 - A

Blue 1 - Eyes of Texas
Blue 2 - D
Blue 3 - G
Blue 4 - F

2012 Division Alignment

Here are the 2012 OGBL Divisions

_______RED_______
America Roxx
I- Air Force 1
C- MinuteMen
E- Kelly's Heroes

______WHITE______
Yankee Doodles
B- Salem Cruisers
H- FLA Eagle
A- FAH Generals

______BLUE_______
Eyes Of Texas
D- Giant Nation
G- Big Red One
F- 20th Maine

Re: 2012 Division Alignment

Well the 2012 draft order says I'm in a very weak division but I'm guessing I'm not really that lucky.

Barry...you are in a very weak division, doubt the wild card will come out of the Blue. But then who thought the Cards were going to be World Series Champs.......guess that is why we play the games.

B A H humbug.Dick replaces Brian everything else the same.Definitely the toughest div.but the draft can change everything & I pick 10th.April is a long way off tho.

Ray, who are you paying off? No other reason I can think of that I keep coming up in your shadow..