Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coming Soon!

The annual OGBL winter trading period is about to begin. It starts on Monday, November 28th and stays open for 12 weeks, closing at midnight ET on Sunday, February 16th.

Re: Coming Soon!

Ray....get ready....get set...( don't go till tomorrow )

BOB - I've looked and looked and can't see any trades for me this year. But, if you have one for me, I'll listen.

Jimi - before anybody can trade, don't you have to delete the players that weren't originally drafted?

Re: OGBL Rosters

Ray, nice that you noticed. When CBS made their changes last winter one of the things they changed was the commissioners ability to do league Add/Drop during the off season. The way it is set up I can drop players but it does not take effect until 3-28-12 which does no good.
But, I was able to do my own by going to "My Team" and using the Add/Drop for each player I dropped. I had Brian do his and it worked for him.
You can go to "Transactions" and see who was dropped.

I will send CBS a complaint on this, we'll see if I can get this changed. In the meantime, everyone feel free to go to your rosters and trim off the guys who were not drafted in the '11 draft.

WOW - that is a bummer.

So, I should go to draft results under "League" to see which players were originally drafted and compare that to my current roster. Then drop any of my players that were never drafted. I assume that is the correct way.

Ray I went ahead and tried dropping your guys and it seemed to have worked. At least I see the players gone from your roster and they are on the Transaction List.

I was able to drop 9 clear non-keepers. I had to drop and submit one at a time but it makes it easier to see what you are working with.