Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OGBL Rosters - Part II

Earlier I had mentioned that CBS has a date (3-28-12) posted on my league Add/Drop page. It states that this date is when currently dropped players takes effect.
I went ahead and dropped ineligible keepers from everyone's teams. So far it looks like the drops have taken effect today. You can view your roster by clicking "My Team". And, you can see all the dropped players on the "Transaction" page.

Re: OGBL Rosters - Part II

Thanks Jimbo

Jimi ... Zimmermann, Leaky and Snider have been dropped from your team. They were 2011 drafted by AROXX, Kelly and Doodles respectively so shouldn't they be elegible?

Barry, it's a good thing to have others checking up on my work as I do know that mistakes can be made. In this case you are correct, all 3 of those players we drafted and I could of hung onto them.
I went ahead and released them as I know that they won't be one of my keepers and I'm pretty sure that no one would want to trade for them with the plans to make them a keeper.
All OGBL owners are encouraged to do the same with players that are "for sure" non-keepers.

You sure Jimi? I was looking to trade for a free agent pitcher that:

Pitched at least 150 innings
ERA under 4.00
Shoplifted at least $200 in merchandise

Find me one other pitcher that fits my criteria and I'll make the deal of century

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program...

Good show Jimi,

Thanks once more....