Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Cartel met today :-)

We ate , we drank, and decisions were made.

First and foremost, we would like to wish you all well and hope your respective teams have an enjoyable and injury free season.

Second, and with sincere regret, we do however need to inform you that the trophy will again remain in Jersey.

Finally we want you to understand that we consider you all close friends and that this is not personal.

It's strictly business!

Re: The Cartel met today :-)

Well put my friend.

Not much sense in the rest of us playing this year. Seriously, it is so nice that you guys (and the girls) can get together and enjoy each other over a nice meal. Maybe to celebrate our 25th year one of us will be rich and host a party for everyone in the middle of the country, maybe St. Louis. Then we can all act like the Cartel.

I really do not want to ruin your season, but I have to tell you that the Championship is coming to Tennessee. I am not bragging, just stating fact. Learn to deal with it.

Bob O - we really do have a fun time with the guys and the gals. It would be very nice if we ever did all get together.

Bob H - that's the kind of response we like to hear. I have heard rumors that the Dixie mob can be pretty tough customers.

Oh and I forgot to mention in my previous post, that Jose our CEO (Cuban Enforcement Officer) is in charge of offering "injury free" insurance at very reasonable rates. It's an offer that - well you know the rest.

All I have to say it's that you will all notice that ARoxx, Air Force 1 and Yankee Doodles have not been hit with the "injury bug" to any of their key players. Then there's Profar, Darvish, Minor, Chapman, Latos, Corbin, Medlen,Holland,Parker, etc. So if you want to get that insurance that Ray mentioned, just get in touch with me and I'll make you an offer…………………..