Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 6 change?

Hey Jimi - woke up this morn and saw that CBS must have changed a point for week 6 for somebody.

That extra point changed a lot for Kelly and me. Instead of Kelly beating me by a point, we tied and I won because of home field advantage.

Also in the overall, the extra point allowed me to tie Kelly for the super week.

All this is great for me, but just wondered if you can find out the specifics as to which player was awarded the extra point.

Re: Week 6 change?

WOW.. talk about a simple single, walk, or an inning pitched to make a huge difference in FANTANSY LAND.

Ray, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I very seldom look back once we start a new week. I imagine you noticed it when you seen your OA record moved up a game.
I have e-mailed CBS, I'm waiting for a reply. Here's what I wrote.

"I've noticed that there was a change in the scoring for period 6. A team in my league (America Roxx) was given one point and it changed our standings.
Team owners are asking me which player had the point added and what day did it take place.
Is there a way to find out?"

Thanks Jimi - I guess this is the fantasy equivalent of calling for the replay. :-)

It was Ortiz in that Darvish game. Lots of talk on yesterday's xm radio and MLB network about that game.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24562321/mlb-changes-error-gives-ortiz-a-hit-following-darvishs-near-no-hitter

Yep, kelly. I just saw the clip of it.

Re: Week 6 change, CBS reply.

Weekly stat changes can be found in the help center. While logged into your league if you click the word help it will open up on the default page of popular articles. The stat changes are listed among these articles. If you do not see the week you wish to review there you can also enter it into the search field to find the changes for the week you are seeking.

Thank you for continuing to make CBSSports.com your Fantasy destination. Please reply to this email should you have additional concerns or more details to provide for updating your question.

Have a great season,
Commish Oprime