Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waiver Wire To End Soon

The final day to put in for waiver claims is this Sunday evening, August 17th. All OGBL rosters will be frozen for post season play (weeks #21-#26).
All DL'ed and MiL players can remain on your roster and are eligible to be activated during post season play.

Re: Waiver Wire To End Soon

Any idea who might still be left standing a week from now ??????????? What a year this has been, each of us could come close to an All-Star team with the injured. But I still love baseball !!

Wow... who knew I would have three pitchers go on the DL this past week including my two aces Darvish and Ryu. Can anyone win with only hitters? I haven't checked but I seriously doubt I have 8 starters of any type. BUT I LOVE BASEBALL and needless to say all of you guys.

I am a whinny old man... Just check and I have 4 starters all who double this week, not great quality but good quantity. So I can use Kluber and Quintana in the middle of the week, ditch the rest and use two of the four doubles at the end of the week. As the fellow says " Meanwhile back at the ranch ................... "