______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Couch Managers for sale

I wonder if this will affect our draft?

Re: Couch Managers for sale

"Wonder if this will affect our draft?" ...There has always been a backup plan for our annual draft, that would be using the CBS draft room. If something happens at CM and we can't draft there, we would then move our draft over to CBS.
I'm thinking everything will be business as usual, that's what I'm hoping for anyway. We'll just keep an eye on it.

Come on Jimi, just buy Couchmanagers. You can do it. Just remember us little people when you do! lol

Hope he is not planning on getting rich on the sale. At $300 per month income minus $55 per month hosting fee it is not like the site could support any7 employees doing any work that is not a hobby. That $300 income represents a massive 120 subscribers. It kind of shows the benefit to subscribe was not much better than the free part.

My money is on no one offering to buy the site and him just killing it this Spring.

Re: To Barry

You could be right Barry. CM isn't worth a lot of money and Mike already knows that. It's like owning something that you have put a lot of time and energy in to and you want to find a good home for it.
He offered it to me and I would gladly take it over if I knew more about the computer side. I wouldn't be doing it for the money, not at all. Some things in life are about enjoyment, and CM has been that for me, with this being my 8 season there.