Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Official- Part II

Well, guys, as of a couple of days ago, I became an official Tar Heel, i.e. I am now a North Carolinian, no longer a " A Jersey Boy". Spent Mother's Day with the wife unpacking and organizing in our new condo in Apex,voted in one of those magazines as one the 10 best places to live in America and I can attest to that. Couldn't do any research for my team the last week and it was 3-0. I think there is a message in that somehow. Our place has 3 bedrooms, so one of them is like a guest bedroom, so you all are welcome to stay if your travels take you around this area. Just don't all come at the same time . Will not get internet access until Wed., so my team might just have a good start on an important week.

Re: It's Official- Part II

Great to hear that you are getting settled into your new place. Sounds pretty exciting!

Now we are neighbors, nearly. Chattanooga is not that far away from North Carolina.

Congrats buddy

Jose,

Gail and I will be coming down 95 on Saturday.. Staying at the Hampton inn in Rocky Hill Saturday night..

Coming home we are coming up 85 from Gail's brothers place just outside of Atlanta.

Hi Ron: Sorry I didn't get to your post before, but we are still not organized, still unpacking, and I just got internet connection a couple of days ago. If you come up 85 on the way back, that's only 20 minutes from where we are; if you got the time we could meet for a drink, or a bite. my new home number here is 919-355-2618, but my cell is still the best way to reach me: 201-926-0092. Enjoy your trip……Jose