Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POWER

Hey Guys: Excuse me for this plug. But I just wanted to tell you all that this Saturday coming up, June 6th, it's the start of a show on Starz cable network titled "POWER" at 9:00 p.m. Eastern time. My son-in-law, David Fumero, will be appearing as a new character in this show; his character is named "Mike Sandoval". He will be playing a lawyer from the Justice Dept. from Washington, D.C. If any of these themes interest you: Sex, Drugs, Money, Women Fashion, and POWER, then you might like this show . The first season was awesome and it was only 8 episodes; the second season will be 10 episodes. Today on "Live with Kelly and Michael" they both gave the show a big thumbs up and they were both raving about how much they both enjoyed the first season and were looking forward to the 2nd. I really enjoyed it also even when my son-in-law wasn't even in the picture and we din't even know he was going to be in it down the road. He got the gig after the first season ended and we are looking forward to see him in it; it is a big break in his career. Hope some of you get a chance to check it out. Once again excuse my plug, but it is family.

Re: POWER

Dam Right Jose............. Family first

Jose, after your recommendation I watched the first season. It was very entertaining and I look forward to season 2.

We don't get STARZ. :<

Sounds great. Hope it has a good run.