______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember 9-11

Remembering September 11th, 2001

Re: Remember 9-11

Where was everyone at when the first plane hit the Trade Center ??? I was on the way to my dentist, watched the 2nd plane hit from the dentists chair.

Stopped for a cup of coffee on my way to work at a local corner store. The owner and I are close and he told me. We thought it was a terrible accident. Found out more after starting work.

Was listening to the radio while sitting in my truck waiting for work to begin. At first they thought it was an accident, a bit later the second one hit and we all knew that it was much more.
None of of wanted to stay and work as we had no TV. So we all left and went home so we could view what was happening.

I went into the library just after the first plane hit. At that time, it was thought that the first plane crashing was an accident. When I came out of the library, I learned that a second plane had hit. That's when I knew it was no accident- we were at war. And we still are.

I was at work in Oxon Hill MD on the 10th floor of a building overlooking the Potomac River. I saw the Pentagon burn from my office window.