Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baby makes three

Happy New Year everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy new year. Also, I had hinted (poorly) about exciting things coming up. That part is true and just wanted you guys to know my wife and I are expecting a +1 in the July time frame.

Alexis is a real trooper having completed pre-planned trips to New Orleans and Maya Riviera Mexico recently. It's been crazy but we are settling in to a few months or longer of at-home time. Except for Spring Training. Maybe. :)

We also had to cancel a trip to Cooperstown. We were really excited about going for Griffey's induction but, well, that's in July.

Take care and Happy New Year!

Re: Baby makes three

Congratulations Kelly. Maybe you'll get a 4th of July baby. Now you get to work on names. Best of luck.

Well Kelly, it's about time you're adding on to that family of yours! Good to hear the news.

Congrats Kelly, that's great news!!!!

Congratulations Kelly. Your life with be enriched.

Congrats Kelly

Congratulations! Glad to hear everything was OK. We have been to Mexico three times and always managed to get really sick.

Wait one minute ... How are you still young enough to be having kids? Doesn't the name of our league start with "old".