Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cozart to the Halos!

Cozart to the Angels! Fangraphs is impressed...............

https://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/instagraphs/the-angels-left-side-defense-is-going-to-be-insane/

Very impressive overall defense for the Halos...........now if they can get some health from their SPs.........including Ohtani.

Re: Cozart to the Halos!

I was looking at the Angels' depth chart on Rotoworld and was surprised that they already had Cozart at 3B but still did not show Ohtani anywhere.

Angels making Hot Stove interesting; looks like they're going for it. Must be an interesting time for Chris, Walter.

Seriously, I don't get the excitement. Other than Trout, I don't see anything exceptional about this team. League average types abound, Ohtani hype, who will be a good but not necessarily great innings limited SP and Upton who is super streaky and had one of his best overall seasons last year, due for a little regression.

Ray - The fielding is exceptional (including at catcher) and the line-up is solid. Biggest question mark is the pitching - especially the rotation. If they could get healthy seasons from Ohtani and Richards................admittedly some big question marks. They won 80 games with Trout missing 1/3 of the season and the rotation in total disarray. Not an elite team yet, but 88-90 wins at this point IMHO.

The excitement for me regarding the Angels is that they are my "adopted" team now that my son is working for them. Jose - yeah, between his honey and the Halos, Chris is in 7th heaven. lol