Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2018 Schedule

I've began working on the new OGBL schedule. We will be using the same schedule that was used in 2017. The OGBL season is 20 weeks long with teams playing in their own division 12 weeks of the season and two other divisions the other 8 weeks. When playing within your own division you will be playing each team each week (a total of 3 games each week). When playing another division you will be playing each team (a total of 4 games each week for 4 weeks and a total of 8 games each week for 4 weeks). There is 4 weeks where your team will be playing both of the other divisions at the same time (8 games), known as super weeks.

Note,
Week #1 will be 11 days long. The All-Star week (#16) will be 4 days long.

Re: 2018 Schedule

Sounds good to me

So if my math is correct then 12 x 3 =36; 4 x 4 = 16; 4 x 8 = 32 for a grand total of 36+16+32 = 84 games all together in 20 weeks.

and my Christmas wish will be that Aroxx does not win half (or was it more) of the weeks in 2018.

Your math is correct Jose! Been using the same schedule since we began the league.

It took only 10 years for me to figure out the total; I'm definitely getting better at this.