Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salary Cap Baseball?

Is anyone here playing Salary Cap baseball at CDM or Fantrax this year? Assuming Jose is, but anyone else?

Re: Salary Cap Baseball?

Not me ...

A little late to respond, but I do play the CATL game at Fantrax. Saw where you joined it this year Walter. Looking forward to competing against you in both venues!

Yeah, I retired in June so I'm trying a couple of new games. Hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew. lol What's the name of your team in CATL, Mark? Have you played the Bronze game at Fantrax before?

I'm still on the fence about cap salary game.

I'm the Waterboys. Carrying on the tradition from back in the CDM days. lol
I started CATL a few years back and then got Gary to run it the past few years. He does a good job. I like creating new concepts then turning it over to some else to run it.
It started as a One-Move (per week) game and there were a couple of those that several of us here in OGBL played. I just added the twist of making it a lower salary cap. Hence the name Cheap-Assed Team League. I thought CATL sounded better than small market league.
I played the Bronze league one time, but waited until the night before the deadline to enter my team. That doesnt work too well. It was fun though. Might do it again this year.

Sorry for the late reply. This is a really busy time of the year for me.

I still play the CDM game. I don't have nearly as much time as I used to so I only play one team but as long as I have money in my account, I'll probably keep playing. I'm actually playing the basketball game right now as I wanted to see how these new Throwback leagues worked and that's the only sport I qualify for. It's pretty easy money.