Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Position ranking versus ADP

I find it odd CBS's position rankings versus their ADP. They don't say where the ADP comes from but on a lot of players the two seem way out of line. One player that jumped out at me was Jean Segura is listed as 10th ranked SS but with an ADP of 52. I know there are better hitting SS today than 20 years ago but are there really 10 SS in the first 52 draft slots?

Re: Position ranking versus ADP

Barry, I'm not sure if we're looking at the same ADP list or not? I ran across the CBS ADP on our League Home, on the left side under "Advanced Tools". It's powered by fantasypros.
I was shaking my head as I went down the list, when I seen J.Villar at #30 I knew something wasn't right.
Come to find out it's dated April 2, 2017. Which means it's useless. I'm sure CBS will be updating soon.

Jimi click on a player on your team. In upper right corner is the projection, ADP and ranking.

Yeah, it's "updated" alright Barry. I guess Devon Travis is gonna hit 50 doubles and some guy called Teoscar Hernandez is penciled in for 40 bombs and 32 doubles. A grain of salt situation for sure.