Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Feature At CBS

Well, at least I hadn't seen it before. You can check the all-time series records for every team and every matchup.

On the CBS OGBL Homepage, the drop down under "League", click on "Records", change "League" to "Opponent". Click on any team to see head-to-head results.

Re: New Feature At CBS

I was just looking for this and I don't see a "Records" under the League drop down. Maybe they got rid of this new feature already? I was curious just how many games I've lost to Arox over the years :)

Under League, go to History which will take you to Records. In Records, change League to Opponent where you will find out that you have the 3rd best overall record; where you only have losing records against only 2 teams: ARocks (39-68), but everybody has a losing record against Ray, and Giant Nation (36-43). Now, listen to the following and please listen carefully: the team you have beaten the most is Yankee Doodles with 60 wins. Now you know we are in the same division again, so please remember who came to your help in this matter and I hope you take mercy on me. Enjoy your search and I'm looking forward to getting my butt kicked again by Fly Like An Eagle.

Thanks Jose, looks like I forgot an important step there. Under League first go to "History", then go to "Records".

Thanks Jose. I would have never guessed I'd beaten you so many times. Just remember though, I still haven't won this league and you get to call yourself a former champ. Good luck this year!