Overcoming PND Forum

Please use this Discussion Forum to post questions, contact others and share information on Post Natal Depression.

Overcoming PND Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i dont know where to start?

Hi

I
have suffered pnd before after the birth of my 2nd child who is now 4... and also i have had or may still have??? ( Not sure ) reactive depression following the death of our 1st born son in 2003.. he died after 8mths in neo natal... he was born 12 weeks early @ 28 weeks due to me sufferng from pre-eclampsia and hellp syndrome..

So i was on citilaprm for about 10mths after he died in 2003 and then again in 2005 after my 2nd child for about 6mths and on and off untill 2008 last Novemeber my doc said i was ready to come off them.. then fell pregnant which i didnt plan..! as we both said no more.. as lucky to have 1 healthy child...

So my new little one... is 4mths and a really happy smiling baby and so cute..so it does make it easier..

I just feel overwhelmed and carnt get little jobs done.. the house is always a mess and tons of washing to do. im lucky if i get a clean my teeth a shower and wash my hair every day!! .. so im gonna go docs 2morrow and see what they say as i dont want to go back on meds unless i 'need' them.. i have tried eating healther and execise but i do feel low mood most days...

Ive spoken to my hubby but he just said i was just moaning.. he has supported me before but this time i just think he thinks im just a moany wife...