Overcoming PND Forum

Please use this Discussion Forum to post questions, contact others and share information on Post Natal Depression.

Overcoming PND Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Mom had PND with only me out of 9 kids what does that mean about me

I am only 14 years old but when my father told me that my real mother PND with me out of 9 kids and that i was a month early i started wondering if there was something wrong with me but i need to know why i was the only one out of 9 of us..
please contact me back.

Re: My Mom had PND with only me out of 9 kids what does that mean about me

Hi. Im sorry u feel stressed about finding out about your mothers pnd when u were born. U really should not be worried as I'm sure it was the fact that u were born a month early , that your mother was not mentally or probably physically prepared for your arrival. She prob felt that it was out of her control and that she was over whelmed. The fact u came early prob came as a shock to her and with other children she found it hard to cope?????? I have 3 children and had pnd with 1 and I can honestly say that I don't blame her for it. It was me. My hormones and a really horrible experience but I love my daughter. All of them. I hope u feel better bout it. If it trouble u plz speak to someone. Don't let it eat away at u. Take care