Overcoming PND Forum

Please use this Discussion Forum to post questions, contact others and share information on Post Natal Depression.

Overcoming PND Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i really need help

please ring your health visitor and tell her how you feel . there is help for you. i too felt that suicide was the only way out but please believe me when i say it isnt. ring the association of post natal ilness and talk to an adviser there . they will help you. i felt like i couldnt breathe or bear to even be near my son this time last year. i could not see a way out. but there is . please ring your hv or gp. anti depressants can help you begin the process of receovery. my husband had to take 3 months of work to look after me when i was ill. Now, i am back at work myself , better. It does get better darling. I promise you. xxxx

i am already on anti depressants i just soon alone! again i am in bed today when my children are down stairs and i feel like i am not missing them or want to see them. i am so upset! x

hello. hope things are ok. how long have u been on the anti d's? i was on sertraline for nearly 2 months and it did not suit me . i got worse. however , when i went into hospital, they changed my medication to 200mg of amitriptrline a day and the change was amazing.if the anti d's are not working , get them changed. ring yr doc and ask for a referral for a cpn. thinking of you xxxxxxxx

i went to the docs on monday and a counsellor came out on wednesday and thursday and they are coming 2mz aswel! i am only on 20mg and they said yesterday they think i need a higher doses. i hate feeling like this!!!!!!! xx