Overcoming PND Forum

Please use this Discussion Forum to post questions, contact others and share information on Post Natal Depression.

Overcoming PND Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: unable to accept!

I had a really good few days recently and honestly thought i was getting better but then two days ago there were some family issues and i hit rock bottom and did something i never thought i would return to!! When i was younger i went through a really bad period where i felt so alone and unhappy that it would cause me physical pain! I used to feel i could control this pain by self harming, i did it on and off for years and didnt tell anyone and i never have!! I feel awful i look at my beautiful baby boy and cant understand why i feel the way i do, he is so good and so amazing and i love him with all my heart but i cant control my sadness and when its comes its so unbearable! I m scared to tell my health visitor what happened as i am worried she will take my baby away! I feel so ashamed and desperate for things to change, i wish that when i was sad that i could just cry and then get on with it but instead i feel so down its agonising! When will this end???

Re: unable to accept!

Bex, are you ok ? How have you been feeling? xx