Overcoming PND Forum

Please use this Discussion Forum to post questions, contact others and share information on Post Natal Depression.

Overcoming PND Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i think i have pnd???? altho my baby boy is nearly 5 months old....

I wonder if some one can help me???

my pregnancy wasnt planned at all, i had no symptoms and had periods and found out at 22 weeks, which was a huge shock, im not very child friendly either. i told my babys dad and he didnt want to know us at all. so im a single mum.... my mum helps out as much as she can. but lately i've felt that i want to give my son up for adoption as i think he wud be better off with someone else.

I wake up in the middle of the night, i cry all the time.. dont see my friends much i dont think i have snything in common anymore with them.

Ive also recently found out ive got dyspraxia which has made me feel a whole lot worse.

I just feel a failure. i dont know what to do when he cries and i have thoughts that i want to kill myself..

i hsve an appointment on thursday with the doctor.

Re: i think i have pnd???? altho my baby boy is nearly 5 months old....

Josie
I wonder if some one can help me???

my pregnancy wasnt planned at all, i had no symptoms and had periods and found out at 22 weeks, which was a huge shock, im not very child friendly either. i told my babys dad and he didnt want to know us at all. so im a single mum.... my mum helps out as much as she can. but lately i've felt that i want to give my son up for adoption as i think he wud be better off with someone else.

ive lost my self confidence, all i do is eat rubbish, i dont feel nice anymore either
I wake up in the middle of the night, i cry all the time.. dont see my friends much i dont think i have snything in common anymore with them.

Ive also recently found out ive got dyspraxia which has made me feel a whole lot worse.

I just feel a failure. i dont know what to do when he cries and i have thoughts that i want to kill myself..

i hsve an appointment on thursday with the doctor.