World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goblin Plushies

I see Brian has Goblin Plushies, it looks adorable. Can't wait to see if there is going to be whole line of them.
Faerynutt

Favorite Froud Book? Lady Cottington, Oracle Card

Re: Goblin Plushies

I love them too :)

OOH! Wasn't this something mentioned on our 'what do we want in Froud products' post? Very cool!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! FROUD PLUSHES! Does anyone know when they go onsale, and where (will they be on the official website?). Does anyone know if this is a one time thing, or if they'll make more?

They're quite expensive, though. And I'm not a fan of some of the designs. I like the Mohawk one, though. I'll buy him!

I freakin love the pickle goblin! and the bimble goblin is adorable too. i imagine that wheteher they do a bigger range will depend on how the sales of these go. so buy them all! and have a family og goblins, to scare off other real goblins!
you can buy them here i think:
http://www.fao.com/catalog/search_command.cmd?form_state=frmKeywordSearch_ln&form_state=frmKeywordSearch_ln&sortByColumnName=NAME&keyword=goblin&x=0&y=0

p.s. they're not cheap, but they're no more expensive than ugly dolls. ohh i love ugly dolls. :)

I love, love, love, LOVE Squeeb and Bimble!

Guess that'll be my Yuletide gift to myself

Favorite Froud Book? World of Faerie

I love Bimble, and I've had days were I've felt and looked like Pickle
From the pictures the quality looks good, so that's probably why they aren't cheap as they aren't cheaply made.
Faerynutt

On looking at them they are pre-order so may be limited quantities, also they all seem to be at least 2 feet tall (24") that's pretty good size!
Faerynutt

I am unreasonably excited about these! I definitely know what I'm buying myself for the Yuletide holidays this year.

Those look great! I am definitely asking for one for Christmas or maybe I'll even buy one for myself, just to make sure I get one. I love Bimble, Blossom and Pickle. They are so cute!

I think I like Scheer the best. Bimble has a SUPER cute face, but I don't like his hat. And Pickle and Squeeb...meh. Too kiddy looking. They definitely could have chosen some cuter goblins to make.

Do you guys think these are going to sell out fast? I'm wondering if I HAVE to preorder one. I kinda wanted to wait until someone here bought one and posted a picture of it. Sometimes the plushes look SO different than they do in the official pictures. I hate that. >

I just got my plushies- Yay!!! They are really cute! They look 99% like the images, which is great! They are a tiny bit smaller than I expected, but are still quite a collection!

I am so happy I spent the money on them. They are something I would have really regretted not getting once they sell out.

So my recommendation- get them while supplies last!!

Oooh. Post pictures!

Yes. I'd love to see pictures.

Favorite Froud Book? I love them all!

Which is cuter - Bimble or Mohawk?

As I purchased both of those- Bimble... All the way BIMBLE!!!

Sorry too, no pictures. They do actually look like they do on the website. Mohawk is smaller than the others, but I like it as it really represents a Froud Goblin, to me

I can't choose between Bimble or the funny Mohawk guy either. I'm just not sure I like Bimble's hat, and the way his arms are kind of behind him. His face is PERFECT, though.

ARGH! If they were cheaper I would just buy them both. XD

Well if it helps their shipping costs are outrageous. So its actually cheaper to buy two right now and get the free shipping (When I bought them, it says free shipping on orders of 75 or more). The one thing that I don't like about Mohawk is his mohawk. Its not as, erm, "Mohawky?" as its picture shows. Bimble is 99% as its picture shows.

Hi,I really need help,I have to have a bimble. But i live in the uk. No international shipping. I have to have bimble! There must be a way! Can anyone help me?Ive emailed the shop to try to change their minds but no response as yet. I really look forward to a response.

Favorite Froud Book? lady cottingtons

Aww. Now I really want to see a picture of Mohawk. That's what I always worry about - that the product will look different from the picture. Happens all the time.

Do you know how much shipping costs?

To Fairybry
I too live in Devon, near the Frouds. And i am planning on going to New york at new years. if i do in fact go, it would be possible to buy one, get it shipped to my friend (or as has been said, each of us buy one and save on shipping) and then i can bring it back with me. then we could either meet (always nice to meet fellow froudians) or i could post it to you.
where abouts in devon are you? I live in Sidmouth, but go to Dartmoor quite often.

Oh my god! Im so excited! That would be so cool. Friend for life. I live in Great Torrington,North Devon.my email is bryony_p_ink@hotmail.co.uk. I would be so grateful. Im a mobile tattooist i could hook you up with some wicked Froud ink in gratitude! YAY!

Favorite Froud Book? lady cottington

Hi everyone

New to World of Froud forum, but not a new fan. Have been an admirer since I was 8.

I don't have a lot of collectables, since there are so many out and not enough money to get them all, but I fell in love with Bimble.

Unfortunately I missed out on the sale, instead of looking him up during the holidays I was busy online buying for others and missed out.

I can't find him ANYWHERE.

FAO is out of stock and they don't know when they will be available again, if ever.

I would really LOVE to have him.

I got, Mohawk, Crench and Squeeb as gifts, but I would gladly trade on of them for a Bimble, if someone has an extra one.

Please respond if you know of anything.
I tryed ebay but he is on there in a lot and its very expensive.

Thanks in advance:)
Marie

Favorite Froud Book? The Dark Crystal

Hi again--Just posted this in another thread and then found this one, sorry for the double post!! :)
Just a note for those of you who might be looking for goblin plushies since FAO is sold out (and I hope this is okay to post here? If not, please feel free to delete!)

I have some extras that I posted in my store if anyone is looking--I have two Kitchen Cerenches, one Pickle and one Squeeb:

http://www.allandeverything.biz/brian-froud.html

It took me forever to find these so thought I would share the wealth for others who may be looking (and if anyone has or knows of a Blossom for sale, please contact me so I can completel my collection :)

Blessings,
Jennifer
FaerySpell Creations
http://www.faeryspellcreations.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/faeryspellcreations
http://www.allandeverything.biz

Favorite Froud Book? World of Faerie

Hi again Jennifer:0)

I'm sure your extras will sell, it seems a lot of people are looking for them!

Favorite Froud Book? The Dark Crystal

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis