World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Workshops UK??

I would be most interested to partake in any doll making workshops if possible in the UK and would easily get many friends to come along aswell.

Favorite Froud Book? Lady Cottington, The Goblins of Labyrinth etc

Re: Workshops UK??

Hi I really want to take part in a workshop here in Devon and would be willing to put a deposit down to secure a place.

Brightest Blessings

Rachel Plymouth Devon

Favorite Froud Book? Lady Cottington, The Art of Wendy Froud

I am in Cambridgeshire couldnt make it to the book signing in London as I was unwell.
I just wondered if there would be any workshops nearer to Cambridge. I realise it's a longshot but, I am gutted I missed the signing.

Favorite Froud Book? Faeries Oracle

Eeek! You live in Cambridgeshire???!! Oh my! So do I. Lovely place for history, not so faery friendly though I feel ...

Are these Wendy Froud's workshops you're thinking of?
I did ask her years ago if she would do them in the UK, but she just gave me that gentle smile of hers ...
I don't think they'll ever happen here ...

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries/Bad Faeries

Yes Cambridgeshire, historical in some places but not a lot to do lol. Luckily I can get lost in my faeries oracle! it's friendlier and erm...safer!

dont worry enchanted oaks I dont meet people offline. not my thing.
Leaving forum you kinda went OTT there.
buh bye

Eh?
I didn't say anything ...
Was "Eeek!!" OTT then????

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries/Bad Faeries

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis